Join our live Webinar on March 25 with Chef Michael Smith and other Nutrition and Sustainability Experts
To celebrate National Nutrition Month, we’re bringing together chefs, dieticians and other experts from across the country for a dynamic discussion about how sustainability impacts nutrition and healthy living, and vice versa.
Join Chef Michael Smith, a passionate advocate for simple, sustainable home cooking and an inspiration for families creating their own healthy food lifestyle, as he leads us through this timely and meaningful discussion.
Date: Thursday, March 25th, 2021 | Time: 1:30pm EST
During this 60-min session, we will address questions such as:
- How do we change the way we grow, distribute, eat and value food?
- How can we optimise our nutrition, but still be sustainable?
- What role does plant-based food play in a nutritional and sustainable diet?
- What role do organisations play in our health and environment impact?
Chef Michael Smith with be joined by…
- Riana Topan, Campaign Manager, Humane Society International Canada
- Martin Lapointe, VP of Education, Sodexo Canada
- Kathy Nguyen, Specialist, Community Action, WWF-Canada
- Melissa Hardy, PDt, CDE, CSSD, IOC Sport Nutrition Dip